COVID-19 Update: Orders and Shipping
We are continuing to ship all orders and process returns without delay; however, you may experience shipping delays with Australia Post. We will continue updating our website if any delays are expected. Our customers and our team remain our top priority.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
Processing of Orders
1. We reserve the right to accept the order.
2. We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude national Public Holidays.
3. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). You must pay for your products purchased on this website at the time of placing an order.
4. We accept payment by AMEX, MasterCard and Visa only.
5. We will provide you with a tracking number once we have shipped your order to you.
6. Contadino Olive Farm may vary the prices on this website at any time, and prices are subject to change until you have paid for the products in full. Product availability and product prices may vary between Contadino Olive Farm’s shop, Stockists of Contadino Olive Farm’s Products and those found on this website.
7. We will use our best endeavours to ensure products ordered are available for delivery, and in most cases will notify you when a product is unavailable prior to you completing your order.
Cancellation of Orders
1. Contadino Olive Farm may cancel your order, if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the product, an error in the price, image or the product description or error in your order. We will contact you should this occur.
2. Failure to provide additional details upon request may result in cancellation and refund of the order.
3. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
1. You may be contacted to clarify delivery details. PO Boxes cannot be used, we can only deliver to physical addresses.
2. Contadino Olive Farm does not accept responsibility if you provide the incorrect shipping details. If products are returned, and the resending of these items occur, it will be at your expense.
3. Once orders are received, they will be dispatched within 3-5 business days and are delivered direct to your door within 1 – 10 working days depending on your location, however we do not guarantee delivery dates. Estimated delivery time is from date shipped, not necessarily the date of the order.
4. Contadino Oliver Farm can only deliver goods to addresses located in Australia.
5. You or your representative may be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery docket when our goods are delivered to you.
6. At the discretion of Contadino Olive Farm, we reserve the right to alter shipping fees regardless of any set shipping schedules and availability of contractors to perform delivery. We always aim to provide you with the best customer service possible, including the price of shipping, however there are at times elements which can be out of our control.
7. Authority to Leave Goods (ATL) – if you agree that it is ok to leave the goods if no one is available to sign for the goods, the courier will place at your front door or otherwise stated by you at the time of placing the order. If you give authority to leave (ATL) we cannot be held responsible for these goods.
8. We will not accept liability for any loss incurred by you as a result of any delay or failure to supply.
9. If there is an unforeseen delay, we will contact you to advise the estimated time of arrival.
10. Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel.
11. If your delivery was unable to be completed, in most cases they will re-attempt delivery the following business day. Please contact Contadino Olive Farm if you see an attempted delivery so we can pass on further delivery instructions on your behalf, if you have any. If they are again unsuccessful, they will return your parcel to Contadino Olive Farm and we will re-ship at your expense.
1. For hygiene reasons and Food Safety Regulations produce and perishable food products cannot be returned.
2. Please inspect all produce and perishable food products thoroughly at time of delivery.
3. If the product you have purchased is faulty or damaged, we will happily replace the items.
4. The Contadino Olive Farm reserves the right to have the product assessed for acceptable quality prior to providing you with a suitable remedy.
5. Please choose your products carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind circumstances and/or a wrong selection.
6. Our products and produce are a natural product and their flavour and/or taste depending on season conditions year to year are subject to change.
7. We always ensure that we use the highest quality ingredients for our products. We take the utmost care to ensure that food hygiene and safety protocols are followed. All due care is taken to provide products of the highest quality as consistently as possible.